PIR SUPPORT FACILITATOR
Jessia McEachern is RHealth's PIR Support Facilitator in Goondiwindi.
- Bachelor of Arts - History and Literature
- Graduate Diploma - Secondary Education
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
- Disability Services Skills Set
- Currently studying Certificate III in Community Services
Jessica commenced work with RHealth in 2017. Jessica is the Partners In Recovery (PIR) Support Facilitator for the Goondiwindi Community, working with clients with severe and persistent mental health conditions to access services and apply for NDIS funded care plans where appropriate. Jessica has previously worked in employment services and has extensive experience with assisting people return to the workforce and navigating assessment and application processes as required by Department Human Services.
- Employment at Disability Employment Services
- Employment at Job Services Australia
- Employment at Job Active
- Working with community organisations to better opportunities for clients
- Working with community agencies and providers to better meet participants needs
As Support Facilitator, Southern Downs Partners in Recovery (PIR) based in Goondiwindi, Jessica has engaged with participants living with severe and persistent mental illness and complex needs.
PIR is a federally funded initiative based on the community recovery model which seeks to improve support for participants through:
- Improved coordination of services which are tailored to meet individual needs
- Strengthening partnerships and building better links between clinical and community support organisations
- Improving referral pathways
Contact Jessica by email or phone 0499 079 172