Health Service Navigator/National Psychosocial Support
Kerry Osborne is RHealth's Health Service Navigator and NPS Support Facilitator in Goondiwindi
- Certificate IV of Community Services (currently studying)
- Mental Health First Australia for the Suicidal Person
- Immediate Response First Aid Training
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Safe Professional Boundaries Certificate
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- Cultural Competence Program
Kerry commenced work for RHealth January 2019. Kerry was the Partners in Recovery (PIR) Support Facilitator for Goondiwindi and Warwick. The PIR program ended and has been replaced with NPS. Kerry works with clients with complex health conditions to help access services and also apply for the NDIS. Kerry has previously been employed as a Teacher Aid working with children from complex and diverse backgrounds. Facilitating programs provided by Queensland Education. Kerry worked for Neato Employment on a casual basis assisting clients to navigate services that they required.
- Working with community organisations to navigate appropriate services for clients.
- Assisting community members access services and coordinating their care to meet individual requirements.
As Support Facilitator, Southern Downs Partners in Recovery (PIR) based in Goondiwindi, Kerry has engaged with participants living with severe and persistent mental illness and complex needs.
Contact Kerry by phone 1300 012 710 for the Health Service Navigator program.