Simone Xouris is General Manager of RHealth.
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Nutrition and Food Science
- Graduate Diploma in Dietetics
- Diploma in Frontline Management
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training (BSZ40198)
- Certificate of Training: AS 19011:2014
- Audit Training for AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standards
- Certificate of Training ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
Simone has been with RHealth since November 2015 as a Senior Program Manager and then progressed to General Manager in January 2016.
Simone has over 25 years’ experience and continues to practice in a private capacity as an Accredited Practicing Dietitian. Simone’s previous roles have included practicing as a Dietitian in a variety of locations and roles including public hospitals, community health and private organisations in rural/remote locations and overseas. Simone has also had a variety of Management roles within Blue Care with most of this time being Manager of Allied health services for Fraser Coast and Bundaberg regions. Previously to RHealth, Simone was Senior Manager, Primary Health Care with a Medicare Local overseeing Primary Health Care programs and staff. Simone is a current Director on the Wide Bay Hospital Health Service since 2017
- Over 25 years’ experience as an Accredited Practicing Dietitian
- Over 15 years’ experience in leading teams with successful outcomes
- Small Business experience within the health sector
- Program and Project Management
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning and Operational implementation
- Successful implementation of a variety of quality systems and accreditation (eg HACC, ACHS, ISO AS/NZS ISO 9001:2005)
- Involved in implementing RHealth’s AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standards
- Lead the RHealth team to acquiring accreditation standard AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard
Contact Simone by email or phone 07 4638 1377
Michelle Sieders is RHealth's Business Manager.
- Bachelor of Business - Operations Management
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Member of the Australian Bookkeepers Association
Michelle commenced working with RHealth in 1999 and has held a number of finance and management roles within the organisation, including the role of Executive Officer up until 2012. After a two-year break working on other projects, Michelle has now returned to fill the Business Manager capacity. Michelle has a passion for small business, and for issues of access to essential services and opportunities for residents of rural and remote communities, having grown-up in North West NSW. Michelle also has a keen interest in organisational strategy, and the development and implementation of systems especially models for continuous improvement.
- 15 years experience with RHealth Limited
- Small business experience in bookkeeping and financial management within the Construction and Hospitality Industries
- 3 years experience within a Tertiary environment for a University Publishing House
- Strategy and operational planning, including budget management
- Organisational Quality Management Systems
- Risk Management Systems
- Program and Project Management
Contact Michelle by email or phone 07 4638 1377
CLINICAL LEAD (SENIOR CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST)
Wayne Mann is RHealth’s Clinical Lead (Senior Clinical Psychologist).
- Masters in Social Science - Psychology
- AHPRA Registered Psychologist with endorsements in both clinical and counselling psychology
- Accredited Supervisor having completed the Supervisor Training and Accreditation Program (STAP)
- Member of the College of Clinical Psychologists and the College of Counselling Psychologists
Wayne Mann has worked for RHealth since October 2011. His role is to provide clinical governance support and clinical supervision to RHealth programs, including headspace Warwick. He also has a clinical client load at headspace in Warwick. Wayne has more than 25 years’ experience as a psychologist. His clinical fields of interests relate to assisting patients with anxiety and depression, stress management and managing grief and loss. Although his approach is largely psychodynamic, Wayne is well versed in the cognitive based therapy modalities to manage these conditions. Wayne is passionate about serving regional, rural and remote communities, and more recently promoting the development of psychologists in this area through clinical supervision.
- More than twenty five years' experience as a pyschologist
- Experience gleaned from academic institutions in a student counselling role and also private practice supporting GPs and communities in rural Queensland
- Managing psychological and counselling services in Toowoomba and South West Queensland while servicing a small patient load
- Private Practice
- Clinical supervision of intern psychologists and those seeking endorsement in the Clinical or Counselling registration streams with AHPRA.
- headspace Warwick
- Mental Health Nurse Incentive Program
Contact Wayne by email or phone 07 4638 1377
ENGAGEMENT & EVENTS COORDINATOR
Philippa Glasby is RHealth’s Engagement and Events Coordinator.
- PRINCE2 Project Management
Philippa Glasby has worked for RHealth since October 2009. Philippa’s role at RHealth is varied and includes; facilitating the engagement of GP members and primary health care workers, providing event management for RHealth activities, Secretariat and administrative support to the RHealth Board and administrative support for RHealth programs.
- Managing events including conferences, community awareness days and forums
- Over 25 years' experience in administration and finance roles
- Organising staff in-service training
- Providing Executive support to the Board
- Providing support to Members
- Liaising with Service Contractors for Programs
- Office management duties
- Mental Health Nurse Incentive Program
- QRME (Queensland Rural Medical Education) Study into the CPD needs in Effective Teaching and Learning for Supervisors of GPs in Training in Rural and Remote Areas
- Productivity Places Program: Skilling South West Queenslanders for Health and Work
- Mental Health Services for Drought Affected Communities Program
- Workforce Support for Rural General Practitioners
- Liaison Officer support
- Mental Health Manager support
Contact Philippa by email or phone 07 4638 1377.
SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER
Clare Ramsey is RHealth's Senior Finance Officer.
Clare was employed with RHealth in June 2004 until March 2012, and after three and a half years at the Darling Downs South West Queensland Medicare Local, rejoined RHealth in November 2015. Clare has 12 years of finance and project management experience.
- Payroll Management
- Staff and Board
- Salary Sacrifice
- Financial Management
- Preparation of Treasurer’s Report, Board Reports & Month End Reports
- Business Activity Statements & PAYG Tax
- Contract Management – external & internal
- Insurance Management
- Resource Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quality Management Systems Coordination
Contact Clare by email or phone 07 4638 1377
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Barbara Connor is RHealth’s Finance and Administration Officer.
Barbara Connor has worked for RHealth since January 2013. Barbara’s background is in business banking and administration. Barbara’s role includes; maintenance of RHealth's accounts and finance policy documents policy documents, administrative support to ensure financial records are maintained with legal requirements, accounts payable and reception and general administrative duties.
- Accurately processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assisting in production and maintenance of financial recording and reporting
- Providing reception and general administrative services in line with policies and procedures
- Assess and process referrals
- Liaise with Allied Health Professionals and GP Practices
Contact Barbara by email or phone 07 4638 1377
Cameron Symonds is RHealth’s Data Officer.
- Bachelor of Business - Marketing and Supply Chain Management
Cameron has worked for RHealth since March 2016. Cameron was initially employed as an Administrative Assistant mainly in the area of data reporting. In 2017, Cameron became a Data Officer with additional responsibilities of data quality management, data reports and analysis.
- refeRHEALTH maintenance, development and training
- RHealth Website development and maintenance
- Data management and entry
- Administrative support for RPHS and other RHealth programs
- General administrative duties supporting the Toowoomba office
- RPHS Programs
- WQPHN Primary Mental Health Care Program – data integrity and analysis
Contact Cameron by email or phone 07 4638 1377