RHealth is seeking to contract a Mental Health Nurse or a Registered Nurse with mental health experience for 2-3 days per week to deliver a service into the South Burnett and Cherbourg region.
This service is funded under the Mental Health Nurse Care Program by the Darling Downs and West Moreton Primary Health Network until the 30 June 2019. This contract would be flexible, rather than fixed hours on fixed days.
The service is for people experiencing severe and complex mental illness who are currently being managed in the primary care setting via a General Practitioner (GP) and/or a Psychiatrist. More specific information can be found here Service Specifications - Mental Health Nurse Care Program It is delivered as a mix of clinical intervention and care coordination, connecting clients into other community services that would benefit their recovery. This service is free to patients who are eligible.
If you are interested please contact RHealth and ask for Philippa Glasby 4638 1377. If you know of anyone that may be interested please forward this information on.
RHealth is seeking a casual Data Entry/Administration Assistant to form part of a team supporting users in the use of RHealth’s e-referral tool.
- High volumes of accurate data entry
- Working extensively with databases and spreadsheets
- Offering basic support to current users for RHealth’s e-referral tool
- Training new users in the use of RHealth’s e-referral tool
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Checking and validation tasks to ensure the accuracy of data entry
- Preparing reports and responding to information requests from team members
- General office duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has:
- Strong data entry experience with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proven experience and proficiency with excel and Microsoft office suite
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Sound administrative skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Supported by the regional experience of RHealth, we can offer you a rewarding opportunity to make a difference, with benefits including professional development and attractive remuneration including salary packaging for employees.
We welcome inquiries, please call 07 4638 1377 or alternatively email your expression of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org