President/Elected Director - Dr Ross Hetherington
Dr Ross Hetherington is an Elected Director and the President of RHealth Limited.
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Diploma of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG)
- Fellowship of Australian College of Rural & Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Palliative Medicine
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
Ross has been the President of RHealth Limited since 2009 (and was a Director of the Southern Queensland Rural Division of General Practice Association Incorporated for three and a half years before that).
Ross is a practising GP at Warwick in the Southern Downs region.
Ross is the current Chair of Health Workforce Queensland, and a Director on the Darling Downs Hospital and Health Board and the Darling Downs South West Queensland Medicare Local Board. Ross has held previous Directorships with AGPN and the Australian Rural and Remote Workforce Agency Group.
Ross is a Graduate Member and Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.